Do you ever wonder how some people seem to have life figured out? Their lives flow, they seem happy and at peace with themselves and the world. Meanwhile, many others struggle to make ends meet, their dreams aren’t coming true and they feel stuck.
Life doesn’t have to be so hard, yet so many people feel trapped by their circumstances. So-called “wise” people, or “old souls,” seem to have a handle on life, and they reflect a positive presence that many people aspire to. Learning how to navigate the shady sides of life is a process that can be learned.
1. There are no mistakes, only growth.
2. You will keep repeating the same patterns until you get the lesson.
3. Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside is manifested on the outside.
4. The more you approve of yourself, the less you need others’ approval.
5. All situations are pathways instead of problems.
6. Things don’t happen to you — they happen for you.
7. There is no “there” to get to — it never ends.
8. Where you are today is preparing you for tomorrow. Everything is connected.
9. You will always get what you need. It might not be what you want, but it is always exactly what you need.
10. What you make of your life is up to you.